Terms & Conditions
Booking, Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Conditions
Join Marie from Simply Trekking on a trekking adventure like no other.
Please read our terms & conditions below before you book…
For Treks in other states of Australia and overseas
25% deposit must be paid on booking.
Balance must be paid within 65 days prior to departure.
No refund is available after departure of a tour has commenced.
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Simply Trekking with the following conditions:
- 60 days plus prior to trip departure – loss of deposit
- 59 – 30 days prior to trip departure – 50% of Tour Cost
- 29 – 15 days prior to trip departure – 75% of Tour Cost
- Within 14 days of the trip departure – 100% of Tour Cost
For Western Australia treks
100% cost is paid on booking.
Notice of cancellations must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Simply Trekking with the following conditions:
- No shows or cancellations within 48 hours of trek departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received within 10 days prior to departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 10 days + prior to departure can have a full refund or credit towards another event.
Transfers: Only overnight (2 day) trek bookings can be transferred to a friend/ family member/family with no penalty. You must advise in writing 48 hours prior to trek by phone and followed up with email on that same day so Simply Trekking can provide confirmation information to the new individual/family.
Cancellation Policy and Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by Mariham Pty Ltd trading as Simply Trekking (ABN 23 137 308 644) herein after referred to as “Simply Trekking”, unless otherwise specified. Use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions and applies to any booking made through the website or through direct contact with Simply Trekking. In these booking terms and conditions, “you” and “your” means all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). “we”, “us” and our” means Simply Trekking. “Service Provider/s” means Third Party.