Multi-Day Adventure Treks
Multi day hikes allow you to become immersed in nature with all its multiple benefits, mental and physical. By going on a guided multi day trek with Simply Trekking, we do all the planning for you, we provide your ultralight trek gear, ensuring you have a successful, safe and fun nature experience.
- Inclusive of trek cost – backpack, waterproof inner, tent or sleeping cocoon & tarp, trek pole, gaiters and insulated pouch for hydrating food.
- For hire – Ultralight trek gear (mattress, sleeping bag, stove, pots) to assist participants to carry only 20% of their bodyweight.
- Pre-trek briefings – checklists for trekking gear, hiking food, hike preparation & guidelines. A Zoom meeting is held three weeks prior to the trek and a few days prior to the trek, a face to face meeting is held to hand over trek gear.
- Thru hikers sleep in huts – for hikes 4 days or more, we keep our group to 5, with 2 guides which allows us to sleep in the Bibbulmun Track huts. On the Cape to Cape Track, as there are no shelters, we carry ultralight tents.
- Our multi day treks meet the criteria for The Duke of Ed adventurous journeys.
- 10% group discount – 5 persons booking together can apply to Simply Trekking for a 10% discount on each individual’s guided trek cost
Simply Trekking is a Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award West Australia registered Activity Provider, Supervisor, Assessor and business partner.
Simply Trekking endorses and includes in all guide training child safety policies as set out in https://dukeofed.com.au/about-the-award/the-award/safeguarding/
Multi-day Treks 2021/22
3 Day Cape to Cape
11-13 Dec 2021 or make your own long weekend, min 4 p
7 Day Cape to Cape
25-31 Oct, 11-17 Dec 2021
3 Day Bibbulmun Track
13-15 July, 14-16 July (Private trek) 6-8 Oct 2021 or make your own long weekend, min 4
5 Day Bibbulmun Track
28 Sept – 2 Oct 2021
7 Day Bibbulmun Track
28 Sep-4 Oct 2021
5 Day South West
3-8 Jan 2022
8 Day Summer South West
10-18 Jan 2022