Multi-Day Adventure Treks
Multi day hikes allow you to become immersed in nature with all its multiple benefits, mental and physical. By going on a guided multi day trek with Simply Trekking, we do all the planning for you, we provide your ultralight trek gear, ensuring you have a successful, safe and fun nature experience.
- Inclusive of trek cost – backpack, waterproof inner, tent or sleeping cocoon & tarp, trek pole, gaiters and insulated pouch for hydrating food.
- For hire – Ultralight trek gear (mattress, sleeping bag, stove, pots) to assist participants to carry only 20% of their bodyweight.
- Pre-trek briefings – checklists for trekking gear, hiking food, hike preparation & guidelines. A Zoom meeting is held three weeks prior to the trek and a few days prior to the trek, a face to face meeting is held to hand over trek gear.
- Thru hikers sleep in huts – for hikes 4 days or more, we keep our group to 5, with 2 guides which allows us to sleep in the Bibbulmun Track huts. On the Cape to Cape Track, as there are no shelters, we carry ultralight tents.
- Our multi day treks meet the criteria for The Duke of Ed adventurous journeys.
- 10% group discount – 5 persons booking together can apply to Simply Trekking for a 10% discount on each individual’s guided trek cost
Simply Trekking is a Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award West Australia registered Activity Provider, Supervisor, Assessor and business partner.
Multi-day Treks 2021/22
3 Day Cape to Cape
11-13 Dec 2021 or make your own long weekend, min 4 p
7 Day Cape to Cape
25-31 Oct, 11-17 Dec 2021
3 Day Bibbulmun Track
5-7 June, 13-15 July, 6-8 Oct 2021 or make your own long weekend, min 4
5 Day Bibbulmun Track
13-17 July, 28 Sept – 2 Oct 2021
7 Day Bibbulmun Track
28-4 Oct 2021
5 Day South West
3-8 Jan 2022